Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble, gobble

Someone on Twitter said that all the Christmas songs had been taken pretty much, so somebody should start writing Thanksgiving songs!! Brilliant idea dude, simply brilliant. I think today mine would be "I'm dreaming of some cornbread dressing... and crockpot macaroni & cheese." I do look forward to seeing my family but let's face it- most of look forward to eating foods that we try to keep forbidden the rest of the year. Foods that you not only eat once heaped up on your plate, but may actually go back for seconds, and then have leftovers later that night. Let's not even mention desserts.

3 cheers for a gym membership for Christmas. I swear that's what I'm asking for. Crap on all the people that get up tomorrow morning to workout or walk to burn off those future calories. Suck it up... take it like a real woman and just eat one day and not feel bad about it. I do it all the time. OH WAIT... crap again. I guess that's why I'm asking for a gym membership for Christmas and buying sizes that I don't want to. Maybe you're on to something... oh well, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment